21 July 2010

Old Pics Posted!

So I finally got over my laziness just enough to search for, organize and upload some of my old pics.
Check it out!      2006 pics -->HERE<---         2007 pics -->HERE<--

I found a lot more pics for 2008 & 2009 so I'm still in the process of organizing those. I will update pages with Regimen as soon has I find them.
                                                                        
7/22/10 ETA: 2008 pics -->HERE<--           

7/23/10 ETA: More! 2009 pics -->HERE<--         

Stay tuned for 2010 pics *some can be viewed on previous posts*                                
                                                                                                                                             ~*BW*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what your thoughts are on this topic! :)
~*BW*~