14 July 2010

Tropical Coconut

Suave naturals : Tropical Coconut conditioner
 infused with coconut extract and vitamin E

This is one of the best conditioners I've used to date. It's light enough to apply under gels without flaking or leaving a white residue. But also creamy enough to give you soft shiny moisturized/defined hair that lasts all day. I picked this up for only  $ .99 at the grocery store. It performs better than most expensive brands that I've tried (for wash-n-go), and since it's very cheap, I can be as heavy handed as I want in each Wash-N-Go sessions.

I also noticed with this conditioner that I needed less gel for my desired  hold. Not to mention I got a decent looking second-day Shake-N-Go.
 Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Dio l, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Silk Amino Acids, Honey, Nettle Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Coconut Extract  

 


                                                                                                                                                 *BW*~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what your thoughts are on this topic! :)
~*BW*~