15 July 2010

Good 2nd Day Hair For A Change

This was a few days ago using Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner, Eco StylerOlive Oil gel and then stretching with blow-dryer the day before:





Not bad right?! I was surprise it actually looked decent enough to wear out. Uasually I end up with flat, slightly matted curls and lots of frizz. I would have to spritz my hair to style it, which I hate doing BTW. So I'm forever trying to find ways to get a wearable 2nd day Wash-N-Go. Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner, Eco-Styler Olive Oil Gel and blow-drying seems to be the best combo I've found so far. Doesn't mean I'll stop looking! I'll be sure to post second day pics of all my conditioner reviews for comparison.

I was really loving my hair this day, but as usual... all 2nd day hair ends up in a pony.


           ~*BW*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what your thoughts are on this topic! :)
~*BW*~