04 October 2010

Possible Solution For Fine, Porous Strands?

V05 EXTRA BODY : VOLUMIZING CONDITIONER 
maximizes body and bounce with collagen

As a natural I tend to shy away from volumizing shampoos and conditioners because I'm usually thinking: "I don't need my hair bigger, I need control". Boy was I wrong and missing out on all the goodies that these type of conditioners have to offer fine porous strands like mine.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl-Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate, Gelatin/Keratin Amino Acids/Lysine Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Plysorbate-20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).


How Did I Use & What's The Verdict:
  • Co-washing:- Was easy to distribute and rinse from hair
  • De-tangling:- Not the best but additional products were not need to get the job done
  • Leave-in :- Super light, full and bouncy strands. I could not believe I had such body without the frizz. Each strand felt like they finally  had some life and an extra layer. With even the slightest movement of my head my hair moved with me, not to mention the fact that I could hardly keep my hands out of it. I'm so in-love with this that I'm already on to my 2nd bottle.
I think this would also be prefect for use before heat styling since it is protein based. I tend to choose products that will give me that extra body but still moisturize and add a little protein to protect strands before I apply heat to my hair.
~*BW*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what your thoughts are on this topic! :)
~*BW*~