30 September 2010

It's Out Of This World!

CONFETTI Long Wearing Color: MOONSTRUCK

This is by far, my favorite of the bunch. Finally, a neutral looking color that goes great with my skin-tone! This may sound like a weird thing to say about nail polish, but... this is a versatile color. Work friendly but at the same time can be flipped to look rock-starish depending on the outfit and accessories.





I know that in most of the pics it comes off purple but it actually has a more grayish brown tone. So I tried to  capture it under different lightings.





^^Indoor lamps *flash used*                 ^^Indoor lamps *no flash*              ^^Indoor light *no flash*
                                             
                                                            Sunlight *no flash*                                                 ~*BW*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what your thoughts are on this topic! :)
~*BW*~